Arizona Tax Credit

Calling all Arizona residents! You can reduce your state tax bill as a credit or a refund. You get your money right back! 


Image

Your participation is vital for the continued growth and success of our programs. Contribute up to $400 if you file as single and up to $800 if you file as married to directly fund educational expenses that include:

  • Tuition
  • Registration fees
  • Textbook and school materials/supplies
  • Internet Access
  • Technology resources
  • Laptops
  • Lunches
Give your tax credit here!

Thanks to our partnership with the North Phoenix Kiwanis Club and Executive Council Charities/Support Arizona Youth, 70% of all tax credits are designated for Steps of Love. The remaining 30% goes to Kiwanis to help low-income kids and families. When making your donation, please write “Steps of Love” in the notes and select “none” for referring member. 

This is the Qualifying Charitable Organization Tax Credit, which is separate from the Public/Private School and Foster Care tax credit program. QCO code: 20589